Smoothies are one of the quickest, easiest and most fun ways to help your children work towards eating up to two of their five portions of fruit and veg a day. Our smoothie can be made with lots of different fresh or frozen fruits. But the best bit is, you can let the children experiment with the fruit and help choose, peel and chop. What you need A blender 100ml of ice – cold semi-skimmed milk per child (use whole milk if they’re under 2 Continue reading →
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Bullying and how to cope
- Lee Carter promoted to Brown Belt in BJJ
- Danny ‘The Beast’ Otteson gets the Win over Welsh Champ
- MAAB Anti Bullying Pledge
- The 5 C’s of Trust
- Super Smoothie
- 7 Reasons why parents should join in
- How to Help Your Child Succeed in Martial Arts
- WCKA Freeform 1
- White or Brown Bread?